/head>

Saturday, May 05, 2012

#318 - Wild

I'm experimenting with scheduling this week, so this prompt may be up ridiculously early! I know people have asked me to do this before, so apologies for my slow uptake of the new possibilities of blogger!

I'll be away for the next two weeks, so I hope that this works. Be gentle with me if it doesn't and I will see you at the end of May.  While I am away, I have set the prompts for Saturday reveals.  Here goes nothing!

The prompt for this week is: wild.


7 Comments:

Blogger Laurel's Quill said...

Not only were you way ahead on your prompt, I was way ahead on my entry. I wrote about growing up with wild horses yesterday, as I was inspired by the Derby that will run today!! Have a great day everyone!!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't wild flowers wonderful?

verification makes it really hard to comment. you'd get more comments if you turned it off. i had to do this several times to get it to work.

10:57 AM  
Blogger TMTW said...

I've always associated "wild" with hair or thorny paths, and I've contributed a short story I wrote in support (and as a plea for support) of UNICEF. I hope no one minds.

http://bemusedmused.blogspot.com/2012/05/ewniceph.html

8:01 PM  
Blogger Amy Barlow Liberatore/Sharp Little Pencil said...

WordPress is having problems, too; check my blog for a fix to the glitch if you are a WordPresser:
http://sharplittlepencil.com/2012/05/06/antibiotic-for-wordpress-glitch/

9:24 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

92 words that probably reveal a little too much about me. (But nothing that my friends don't already know.) Three Different Ways, linked above.

2:40 PM  
Blogger PlayWrite said...

little late with my post, so is the life of a wild child, marching to their own pace & rhythm. had fun with this one!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, sorry, linked to wrong topic. - littlemissflora

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home