/head>

Saturday, December 18, 2010

#246 - December

If you take away all of the hype and the hoopla of this time of year, underneath there is a month.  It is quite like some of the other months: 31 days, a nice soft-sounding name, a beginning, middle and end.  But that is where the similarities stop.  There is a lot of pressure on December to be a lot of things for a lot of people.  No matter what you believe in, I expect you will have a lot to say about December.

Warning: next week the prompt will be a big one!  I'm going to try to post it really early next week to give you a chance to think about it before Sunday.  Intrigued?

11 Comments:

Blogger erer said...

The frost is back. It reminds me of that one December night to you. The night I was the most beautiful thing on earth.

Come find me again.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Almost Dec. 25th in cold North Carolina!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Evalinn said...

Good inspiration, I´m up this week!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Other Mary said...

I love December! I actually have a poem I wrote awhile back that fits. Thanks for the prompt!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a fun one - not at all what I had planned and hell of a lot better for it. Thanks!

3:58 PM  
Blogger flaubert said...

Thanks for the prompt. It has usually cold this year. So, I thought I would write about it.
Happy Holidays to all!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love December, but not necessarily because of Christmas.

7:30 PM  
Blogger RJ Clarken said...

Thanks for the prompt. It was fun! Mine's a parody, because I just couldn't resist. Happy Holidays!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Dasuntoucha said...

This prompt definitely inspired me to write what I really think about December...thank you.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Luc said...

Christmas isn't entirely my thing, but I wrote about it anyway.

Happy holidays all :)

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another late entry done by me. Hope you enjoy!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home