/head>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

a moment on the lips...

Well another Scribblings session has come to an end and I for one am slightly glad! I have spent the last few days gleefully licking my chops. I have finished the Easter chocolate and have been tasting and living vicariously through your stories as I have nibbled them one by one off of the list. (I'm still not through it - but I will be!!)

When we decided on chocolate I knew we were in for a tasty week, but again I was surprised at your responses. There seems to be a nearly unanimous liking for the movie Chocolat (and more than one mention of Mr. Depp!) Chocolate cake, chocolat chaud, truffles, the cocoa bean, pain au chocolat, chocolate bars, the list alone makes my mouth water. We have confessed our secret loves (and in a few cases dislikes or ambivalence.) We despair over the effect on our hips and waistlines, and we just like the taste.

Whatever our varying takes on the post, "Chocolate" took us to ever stranger and more wondrous parts of your writing - I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week. Thank you so much for continuing to Scribble!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home